A few months ago, we showed you a our take on a St. Patrick’s Vermouth cocktail (with a Spanish twist to it), but this time we are trying something different: an Americano with a base of Artisan Vermouth and a touch of soda water. Sound good? Let’s get to it!
Americano Vermouth Cocktail
- 1.5 oz of Campari
- 1.5 oz of Bruno Marino Artisan Vermouth
- Soda water (a dash)
- Orange peel (to decorate)
- Add ice to your glass and pour 1.5 oz of Bruno Marino Artisan Vermouth.
- Then add 1.5 oz of Campari.
- Finish it up with a dash of soda water.
- If you want to, you can add an orange peel for a perfect cocktail.
And you are done! Follow us on instagram and tag us if you try the recipe!