Mother’s Day is coming up and, as always, organic wine is the perfect gift for the occasion. And to give it a more personal touch, here’s a wine gift wrapping DIY that will make your present look even better in just a few minutes. We are also sharing with you a free printable with 7 tag designs to choose from.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Card stock paper or regular paper
- Kraft paper
- Hole punch
- Markers, stamps, or any decorating material
- Washi tape or adhesive tape
- Free printable (download at the end of this post)
- Download the free tags at the end of this post. Print in card stock paper if you have it, but regular paper works too.
- Carefully cut the tags you are using.
- Hole punch the tags as centered as you can.
- Measure the circumference of your bottle and cut enough kraft paper to cover it.
- Decorate the kraft paper however you want: you can use markers, stamps, stickers, printed pictures… make it your own!
- Wrap your paper around the bottle and secure the closing with washi tape or adhesive tape.
- Measure around 10 inches of twine, though it doesn’t need to be exact. Cut.
- Thread the tags through the twine you just cut, and tie around the bottle neck. Cut the excess if you need to.
- And you’re done!