USA Sales Manager of Sandalo Organic Estates.
Valentine’s Day is going to look a little different this year. With the world shut down for nearly a year as a result of the pandemic, dating has completely changed. However, it’s still possible to celebrate Valentine’s Day safely, with a great glass of wine in your hand!
Whether you’ve found the perfect quarantine partner or you’re planning a virtual Valentine’s Day date with a new potential love, here are a few pandemic-friendly date ideas.
Virtual Valentine’s Day Date Ideas
While it may be challenging to date virtually, know that you’re doing the right thing for humanity! You can create a romantic and safe dating experience that feels as close to being in person as possible during these challenging times.
Here are some virtual Valentine’s Day date ideas that will make you feel like you’re together:
- Virtual wine and cheese pairing – Each of you can purchase the same selection of cheeses and pair them with a great wine. Taste your delicious spread and enjoy!
- Cook together virtually – Choose a recipe that you’ll both enjoy. Buy the same ingredients and cook together virtually. It’ll feel just like you’re in the kitchen together! Then, sit down for dinner at your respective dining tables. Pair your meal with a tasty wine and enjoy great conversation.
- Cocktail hour – Get dressed up. Set up some light bar snacks like roasted nuts, chips, and olives. Pour a nice cold glass of wine and enjoy a romantic virtual evening together.
Socially Distanced Valentine’s Day Date Ideas
If you’ve found a partner and you’re in quarantine together, you can create a romantic experience together that is socially distanced and does not put your city’s public health at jeopardy.
A few socially distanced Valentine’s Day date ideas are below:
- Outdoor picnic at the park or beach – Find the perfect romantic spot outdoors with a beautiful view of greenery or the sea. Bring a large blanket and lay it in a spot where you and your loved one can be secluded and distanced from others. Fill your picnic basket with your favorite goodies and bottle of wine. Watch the sunset and stargaze for a romantic evening.
- Balcony or patio dining at home – If you’re lucky enough to have a balcony, deck, or patio at your home, turn it into your very own private dining experience. Lay a beautiful tablecloth and add romantic décor, like flowers and candles. Serve yourself a delightful meal outdoors, paired with the perfect wine.
- DIY painting and wine – A date activity that has increased in popularity over the years is an evening of painting and sipping wine. An instructor teaches you how to paint; you create art and enjoy wine at the same time! You can recreate this experience at home, either on your own or by attending a virtual painting class. The best part is you can bring your own wine and create art from the comfort of your own home!
Valentine’s Day Wine Recommendation: Punctum Lobetia Cabernet Sauvignon
Lobetia Single Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon is an elegant wine to enjoy on Valentine’s Day. It has a beautiful and deep cherry color. On the nose there is violet, blackcurrant and dark plum, overlaying a chocolaty mocha nuance. Soft, with flavors of mulberry, anise and dark berry fruits with a hint of nutmeg spice, and a lingering finish with robust tannins.
The grapes are grown in central Spain. They are harvested at night and fermented in stainless steel tanks which allows the grape variety to shine through in the wine.
Lobetia wines are completely organic and vegan. No pesticides are using during the growing season. No animal products are used in the winemaking process.
Lobetia Single Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon is the perfect wine to enjoy on Valentine’s Day because it’s incredible versatile. You can enjoy Lobetia Cabernet Sauvignon as a sipping wine for an aperitif or cocktail hour. You can also pair this wine with any kind of meat like pork chops, or vegan or vegetarian appetizers. Enjoy Lobetia Single Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon with your Valentine’s Day dinner!
Lobetia Single Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon is also an excellent wine for gifting. It’s a tasty, high quality wine available at an affordable price. The label is already so beautiful, you won’t even need to gift wrap it. Lobetia Single Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon is the ultimate wine gift to give to your partner on Valentine’s Day!
Wrap Up on Pandemic-Friendly Valentine’s Day
Despite the pandemic, we can still find beautiful ways to connect with one another safely. Grab yourself a nice bottle of Lobetia Single Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon and organize the ultimate romantic Valentine’s Day for you and your loved one. Even though this year looks a little different from previous years, we can always celebrate love. Happy Valentine’s Day!